A few procedure notes for your arrival:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class and line up on the markings in front of the front door.
- You will have your temperature taken and be assigned a number which will be your spot in the room. Place the top right corner of your mat on the markings inside the yoga room.
- Come dressed and ready to practice and limit the items you bring with you as you will not be able to store any items. You will bring everything with you inside the yoga room or place it in your shoes.
- You are required to wear a mask before, during, and after the class.
- You will be allowed into the yoga room 5 minutes before class and you will need to leave within 5 minutes of ending class.
- We are not doing rentals on mats or towels. Please bring your own or you can buy one.
- We reserve the right to cancel class bookings, reservations, and purchases.
Please sign the updated waiver before coming to class if you haven’t done so already. Here is the link to fill it out: https://reddragonyoga.brandbot.io/waivers/test-tkgIX9.html.
Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can. Additional measures and procedures will be announced closer to the opening date.
Visit our reopening page for any remaining questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you on the mat soon.
Our best,Red Dragon Yoga Team