Feel More Alive.
A phased reopening of a reimagined Red Dragon Yoga will begin on June 27 with outdoor classes. Learn what you can expect during your next visit—and be sure to check back here as information is updated often.
Last Updated: June 27, 2020
We are pleased to announce our proposed plans for a phased reopening of Red Dragon Yoga.
- June 29 — Outdoor classes Red Dragon Yoga San Rafael
- Postponed- Red Dragon Yoga in-studio in classes.
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
We recognize that the COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, which is why our reopening approach is deliberately fluid and phased, and there are many factors that are helping us determine the timing of when various aspects of our business will reopen in a responsible way. In addition to following existing state and local guidelines, which continue to evolve, we currently are working to responsibly and thoughtfully implement new health and safety measures for team members as well as our community. These enhanced health and safety measures include:
- Enhanced Protective Measures: We will require mandatory face coverings for both employees and students, with the addition of hand sanitizers throughout and physical barriers, where appropriate.
- Physical Distancing: We will reduce class capacity to enable physical distancing and add appropriate signs to help students move responsibly throughout the studio
- Temperature Checks: All students will undergo temperature screenings prior to entering Red Dragon Yoga; in addition, health screenings and temperature checks will be required daily for employees.
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: We are recommending cashless transactions and we will reduce employee and student interactions with helpful technology, including the use of our Red Dragon Yoga Mobile App.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation: We are increasing our cleaning with heightened protocols before, in between, and after classes.
- Equipped with Fresh Air: The San Rafael studio has an advanced HVAC air filter, which has been adjusted to nearly match oxygen levels of outside actively purifying the air.
- Livestream and Virtual Classes: We are continuing this virtual option even when the studios reopen physically.
While it may be a bit different from the last time you visited, we’ve come up with new ways to create moments together again.
Reopening with a Yoga Studio Reservation System
Pending state and local government guidelines, Red Dragon Yoga will begin a phased reopening on July 8, 2020.
Red Dragon Yoga will reopen with some important updates to promote physical distancing, including:
- Studio Reservations: Because yoga studio capacity will be significantly limited to comply with governmental guidelines and promote physical distancing, we will manage attendance through a new yoga studio reservation system that will require all students, including currently active Annual Yearly and Monthly Autopay Members, who will have priority booking, to obtain a reservation for yoga classes in advance. Yoga class reservations will be subject to availability. More details about this new reservation system will be available soon.
- Any currently, active monthly and yearly members. If you paused or cancelled, you have a one time offer to reactivate your membership please email email@example.com. Please be patient and understanding during this time as we are inundated with reopening.
Upon Reopening, the yoga studio will be limited in capacity and subject to restricted availability or even closure based on guidance from health experts and government officials. Furthermore, experiences, services and amenities will be modified, have limited availability or remain closed. We will provide more information as it becomes available. We reserve the right to cancel any reservations, class bookings purchases and provide applicable refunds. Please also see our policies regarding cancellations by students.
Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can. Additional measures and procedures will be announced closer to the opening date.
Our focus remains on the health and safety of the entire Red Dragon Yoga community—including the well-being of the Team Members who are caring for and securing our studios during the closure of in-studio classes. We’re currently evaluating new and enhanced health and safety measures to help us all stay well.
Please continue to check back for additional updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other students and team members—and we ask that you follow all posted instructions while visiting Red Dragon Yoga.
However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Red Dragon Yoga, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.